Monday, April 16, 2007

For the Fans

I haven't taken the time to listen to the whole thing yet, but I don't see why that should stop you from checking it out. Just because I have the attention span of a gnat and haven't spent an hour to listen to Neil read a chapter from his book in progress, doesn't mean you shouldn't have the opportunity.

Those who read his blog will know that Neil Gaiman is off somewhere writing the Graveyard Book, and are possibly giddy with excitement at the prospect of what the book has to offer. (I know I am.) Others of you are learning this for the first time, and that's cool too.

If you're curious, Neil wrote a short story that is destined to become a chapter in the upcoming book. There's footage on You Tube of him reading this chapter called "The Witch's Headstone". I'm looking forward to listening to the entirety, but I'm a bit tired tonight, so I think I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: