Monday, March 19, 2007

When Fun is Too Much Fun

You know what kind of sucks? It sucks to be driving to work thinking about what a great weekend you had. You know, you’re stuck in traffic so you think back on the fun you had and try to prolong that happy feeling as long as you can. When all of a sudden you remember the one thing that you were supposed to do over the weekend that you didn't.

When I go home tonight I get to complete my online defensive driving course. I meant to finish it before the end of Sunday night so that it could hit the mail system on Monday. I have only done 3 out of 12 segments. *sigh* I was having so much fun that I totally forgot about it. So now after a day of stupid work stuff I get to go home and slog through several hours of defensive driving. Blech!

No comments: