Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm Hooked on DVR

We hooked up the DVR last night, and I’m excited. I’ve already set up all sorts of recordings that I want it to do. The biggy for me, is Knitty Gritty. I hear about this show all the time, but it only comes on at 10:30 in the morning for some silly reason. So, not only will I finally be able to check it out, but I’ll be able to see it without commercials and I can fast forward through any bit that bores me, or pause it if I need to. I’ve already set up my recording schedules for House, The Closer, Riches, Knitty Gritty, Battlestar Galactica, and The Dresden Files. If there are other shows that I’ve been missing out on, that you think I should check out, let me know. I don’t have any of the “super premium” channels like HBO and the other billion movie channels.

I signed up for a class with Deb at Hill Country Weavers to make a Entrelac Mini Market Tote. It’s really cute, and I miss taking classes and hanging out with other knitters. I do enjoy knitting on my couch, but the social side of knitting is fun too. I’ll have to bring my knitting to Erin’s when I go over later in the week. We have some furniture re-arranging to do, and once that’s done we can sit on the furniture and knit. Good times.

Well, time to get ready for work and eat my breakfast Rueban. Before you get scared, it’s not some freaky egg and sauerkraut concoction. Jeff is just cooking us up a Rueban (on wheat cause I HATE rye bread) and we’re gonna eat it for breakfast. *shrug* They’re tasty, and we haven’t really got any other choices.

No comments: