Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Get Some Culture

I know that you're just itching to go see some Austin theater, but you don't know what to see. Well I've added a little button over there to help you out.

The Automat is another fine Loaded Gun Theory production by Timothy Thomas. I really like the story that Tim has written in this play, and it's going to be a great show*. Don't take my word for it though, go check it out.

Dates:
Feb 29, Mar 1 & 2
Mar 6-9
Mar 12-15
Sundays start at 5pm, all other shows are at 8pm
Dougherty Arts Center

Call 512-916-9856 or go to lgt.buyplaytix.com (or click the pretty button over there ->) to make your reservations.

*I got a sneak peak during a rehearsal because I forgot my keys and Julie wasn't cruel enough to just dump me on my front porch.

No comments: