Sunday, September 30, 2007

No Pox Just Hexes

I'm knitting the Hexagon Bag from the Fall 2007 Knit Simple magazine. It's really fun to knit, especially since I haven't repeated the error I made on the first hexagon. Somehow I just totally neglected a row of decreases on the outside edge, but it all came out okay. It doesn't seem too much different size-wise than the other hexagons I've completed, so hopefully it will come out okay.

Yarn details: The borders of each hexagon are being done in Cascade 220 colorway 7809. The hexagons are all being done with Lang Yarns Mille Colori. This purple one is colorway 0010. I'm using a pinkish one that is 0064, and a blue based one that is 0034. This is a fun knit, and the pattern is really easy to memorize, so it's good travel knitting.

No comments: