Thursday, June 7, 2007

Why Do We Scream At Each Other?

It's my sister Bree's birthday today! Happy birthday little sis, hope you have a great day and that you don't sweat the small stuff. It also happens to be the birthday of Prince. Man, I really wanted to post some lyrics from his album that came out the year that she was born, but ew. I don't think that there's a single line in any of the songs that I could post and have it refer to my sister. Prince may have loved some sisters, but he didn't much sing about sisterly love, you know?

The birthday presents are almost done. The knitting is complete, and after a quick steam blocking this afternoon they'll be ready to wrap up tonight. I'm glad that I don't have the worry of not finishing in time hanging over my head anymore. I sit back and finish watching Hex tonight, guilt-free. Erin and I have been marching through the first two seasons (they were re-aired in a marathon two weekends ago). We have two old episodes left to watch, and then last week's episode that was the first of the new season. I can't wait, because the new season looks like it's going to be great!

No comments: