Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Inner Whatever....

I got this from Julie, and I think I'm just about as impressed. Ah well, you get what you pay for with these things, right?

You Are Gwen Stefani!
All guys dream about you
And all the girls want to be you
"Sappy pathetic little me
That was the girl I used to be"


Busy as a bee at work. This brief moment of blogging is brought to you by: My Trainee is Eating Lunch, and I Don't Do That.

I have a fan going out on my laptop at home, so I'm trying to use it as little as possible. Hopefully we'll get to order a replacement part soon, and all will be well. I can use my desktop, but since Jeff and I share that computer and it's all the way in the office.... Also I have all my picture software on the laptop, so I just prefer blogging from there. (Well, when I can't blog from work that is.)

Anyway, time to check in on a few more blogs. Oh, Tim... I forgot about the RSS thing that you mentioned to me at Anna and Sean's house, so if you could tell me again I'd appreciate it. Let this be a lesson to me, I must at all times bring my purse of infinite holding, or else I will not have pen and paper and I will not remember websites that people mention to me.

No comments: