Tuesday, June 12, 2007

At Least It's Only for 7 Days

I am working on training my replacement. I'm only working until Wednesday this week, cause I am having the lasers, so we are running out of training time. I think I just finished talking for 2 1/2 hours straight.

I mean, I'm a pretty good talker and all, but there comes a point when I have had enough. All the bits that aid sound coming out of my pie hole are getting dry and sticking together all at the same time. Needless to say my goofing off time is very limited at the moment. I can't very well sit here and surf the internet while they watch, and then be upset when they have questions later.

So, I'm going to go grab some water and then spend the next 30 minutes trying not to have to talk to anyone at all. My pipes need a break.

Hope you're all having a good day!

No comments: