Tuesday, June 5, 2007

If Only I had Mechanical Fingers

Okay, this one has to be brief, because I only managed to complete 9 inches of knitting so far tonight. That is not going to cut it my friends. Granted that was only 1.5 hours. This means that my estimate that I can complete 6 inches in 30 minutes was a bit off, I suppose it's closer to 45 minutes. So I have another ... 3-4 hours of knitting ahead of me? Oh god....okay, this is not the time to panic. I can do it, I just need to work another hour tonight, work during my 30 minute lunch tomorrow, and the 30 minutes it takes to get home. That would mean I would only have another 2 hours to finish up tomorrow night. See! It's totally do-able.

Now that my panic is subsiding I will show you pictures of completed knitting. These are pictures of a backpack that I made for Mr. Daniel Quinn for turning 1 year old. The bag is 100% cotton, so it's a bit more practical for a kid's gift, nice and launderable. Anyway, the knitting won't knit itself, so I must be off for now. Ta!

No comments: