Monday, March 2, 2009

Recycle A to Z

I found this directory really easily when we got our large single-stream recycling bin last year, and then I could never find it again. I finally clicked the correct side bar item today and found it again. Every once in a while I come across something and wonder if I can recycle it or not; this list answers that question and others I didn't think to ask, like "can I recycle my unused bullets/ammunition?"*. So now I shall blog the link and hopefully make it easier for me to find the next time I need to know what to do unwanted bicycle parts, like when those training wheels finally come off.

*The answer is of course no. They suggest that you call the non-emergency police number 3-1-1 and ask them where they would like you to take your ammo.

No comments: