Tuesday, September 9, 2008

If I Had a Pillow

I need more sleep. For the last two nights I've woken up around 3 am, and then I toss and turn for the next hour or more before I can sleep again. It is taking it's toll. Today I am overly emotional. It started with anger this morning. I kept it in check, and did not snap at Jeff or the cats, but I felt angry. On the way to work I was kind of null I guess, maybe leaning towards happy. Now, I am sad. I keep thinking about all these sad things, trivial sad things I should add, and I feel weepy. I'll be fine if I can get a solid amount of sleep tonight, but I fear for everyone around me if I sleep crappy for the third night in a row. For now I just feel crazy, tomorrow I expect I would act crazy.

1 comment:

E.D. said...

I feel your pain. I've gotten some crappy sleep lately due to ragweed which just bitch-slapped me across the face this weekend. So I've been a bit cranky-pants too...only with more snot.