Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mr Sandman

Last night I still didn't sleep well, but I got much better rest. I am more alert, and in a much better temper than yesterday. I haven't felt like busting heads or crying at all. Yay! I had a very hard time falling asleep at first, and then briefly woke up startled once I did fall asleep. Gotta love it, scare myself by finally doing what I've been attempting for 30 minutes. I slept solid from 10:40ish until 1 am when my darling finally came to bed. Then I slept until 4 am, when I woke up for no apparent reason. I fell asleep again, but woke around 5 when someone* was trying in his sleep to pull my pillow out from under my head, because his was on the floor.

I think the key last night was being able to get back to sleep easily. Tuesday night I had a rough patch of almost an hour and a half where I just could not get back to sleep. Last night, other than the initial problems, I was able to drift right back into sleep. As a result I feel much better. I still wish I could sleep through the night, but I'll take broken useful sleep over no sleep any day.

*Gee wonder who that could be?

No comments: