Saturday, January 12, 2008

How Was the Show?

Um, apparently my nap didn't turn out the way I expected, and I didn't make The Unbearables show. *sigh* I'm old.
I woke up briefly at 2:45 am when Jeff got home, and ate some of his chicken strips that he brought with him. Due to nap I missed dinner. I was back in bed shortly after 3. You know, maybe I should start a campaign to have more bands play shows around 11am on Saturdays. I could go get my rock on, and then still have time to run my errands afterwards.

Luckily Jeff put in an appearance for us, and even got to hang out with Erin a bit afterwards. So luckily my sleepiness didn't cause him to have a boring night. Still, I'm kind of bummed that I missed the show. Next time I'll have to try and take a nap earlier in the day, and not so close to my normal bed time.

No comments: