Friday, April 3, 2009

Waiting For Teh Go

Tomorrow morning, sometime between 7 am and 11 am the pattern for Sock Madness III Round 2 will be released into the wild. With any luck it will be closer to 7 since we are meeting some people at 10:30 and I'd love to get started knitting before we get busy for the day. You can take this as a heads up that I probably won't post again until the socks are done. I'm going to be busy at work in such a way that I won't be able to goof off and knit at my desk, much less spare a few minutes for the blog, so I thought I ought to say hi now.

I'm excited by the two colors that I've chosen, and super curious to find out how they are going to mix together. We were told to pick two solids, or one solid color and one semi-solid... I didn't do that so much. At least one of them is solid colored, but the other is just pretty. I can already tell that I'm going to have a hard time falling asleep tonight, because I'm really looking forward to knitting these socks. I hope that it comes together in a pleasing way, or I shall be put out. For your viewing pleasure I present my yarns.
[Left to Right: Shibui Sock in Honey (1395) and Shibui Sock in Stone (51302)]

No comments: