Monday, July 14, 2008

Stoopid Cat Beast

Happiness is coming back home and being able to sleep in your own bed after 2 nights of sleeping on a couch in someone else's living room.

Silliness is staying up until midnight watching tv and knitting some new yarn, when you should be getting some sleep before work the next day.

Sadness is waking up at 3:30 in the morning because your cat (that is sleeping on your pillow, just above your head) is having some sort of nightmare.

Spooky was making all sorts of unhappy kitty sounds, and thrashing around, and of course kicking my head. I woke up, pet him, and he calmed down and we both went back to sleep. Still kind of sucked. I mean, I knew I'd be tired today from staying up too late, I had not factored in having that sleep time divided into two separate sessions. Stupid cat beast.

No comments: