Monday, July 7, 2008

Another Pair Done

I finished my Making Waves socks on Sunday.
Pattern: Ocean-Toes (short version) from Cat Bordhi's New Pathways for Sock Knitters
Yarn: Peruvian Sock from Tess' Designer Yarns
Needles: US size 1.5 (2.5mm)

These were a lot of fun to knit, and went a lot faster than I thought they would. Of course the last pair of socks I knit from this book was for Jeff, so I probably had that in my mind while working on this much smaller pair.

I really enjoyed using the Peruvian Sock yarn too. It's really soft, and silky, maybe from the silk in it. It has a great sheen to it too. It is an impossible purple blue to photograph, but the final pictures came out pretty well.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Can you tell that I like the flickrSLiDR? It's kind of cool to be able to put up more photos in less space. What do you think though? Does it make the page load suck, or not work well in your browser? Do you like it, hate it? I am here for you after all.

No comments: