Monday, July 14, 2008

Goal Met

I met my designing goal for this summer of getting at least one pattern down on paper that other people can use. Go me! Can you believe it wasn't a sock? I made the Nanner Hat for Lily (my newest niece) and the pattern is available for download from Ravelry. If you are interested you can use the download button to grab the pattern for yourself. At least I hope you can....



And for your enjoyment, a few photos:
First the profile view, use your imagination they kind of look like big fat nanners.
And a view of the top.
Next up, Jeff socks... I know I'm a glutton for punishment. He picked out the yarn himself though, and I really like the pattern it's going to make. Time to get out of the office, cause it's hot and there's no husband, cats, or knitting in here.

No comments: