Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Maybe a Day Late

I suppose this post would have been more timely if I'd posted it on Nov 2nd, it being about voting, but then again we actually voted during early voting last week, so let's not get too hung up on our time lines. It's not like I'm going to tell you who to vote for anyway.
Voting is Serious Business

I'd like to get Max excited about voting, but when you don't actually get to vote what incentive is there for you to be into it? I'm voting donuts. We had donuts before heading over to the grocery store to cast our ballots. I think we should make this a thing that we do. If nothing else, I really like donuts.
Enough Pictures Already

I hope that you voted, that you made your voice heard. If something kept you from the polls this time, don't dwell on it, but make sure you get out there next time. It doesn't hurt as much as you think it does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are fantastic. Max actually looks like a candidate in the one with Jeff.
I remember being so frustrated as a teenager that I couldn't vote. I hated the fact that adults who had the right to vote were not using it. Burned me up. I still feel pride after voting. I feel more pride when my guy wins, but still;)