Monday, November 5, 2007

Fair Warning

I just got this in the mail:
Greetings-
This confirms that we have received your 2008 Sock Club Registration Form.
Welcome to the club!

I've envied the members of the Blue Moon Fiber Arts "Socks That Rock" sock club for a long time. I actually went and joined their mailing list, just so I would know when sign ups became available. This means that there is a pretty good chance that I'll be posting about knitting socks even more than I already do. If you're lucky maybe I'll even manage to take some pictures.

I'm currently knitting away on my dad's Christmas socks. I've enjoyed them, but my next project(s) are tantalizing me. I can't wait to get started, but they are a secret, and I'm not going to show or tell until it's done.

Now if only I had time to blog or take photos. Yeah, time would be good. If anyone has some spare time that they'd consider giving me that'd be cool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehe, sorry, none to spare over here.