Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fun New App

I finally downloaded the Hipstamatic app for my iPhone yesterday. I'd been admiring it from afar, but never made time to go and purchase it. I only have the basic version right now, and haven't purchased any of the other lenses, flashes, or film options that are available, but I'm having a lot of fun so far. I've only taken a few pictures, but I'm going to share them here with you. There will be more of these. I find them charming. It cracks me up that we (I know I'm not the only one) seem to have a nostalgia for the badly developed photos of our youth and are using advanced technology to recreate them. I wonder what my dad will think when I show him these pictures? Will he love them the way I do, or will it irritate him that they aren't as "good" as they could be, or will he think I'm a dork for asking?

No comments: