Thursday, May 29, 2008

There is a Catch

Oh for shame...
I know that I need to finish the second baby sock.
I know that I need to work on Iza's birthday present.
... But you know what else?

My Rockin Sock Club yarn came in today. It's one of my favorite colors. The pattern looks interesting, but not too complicated. Actually I take that back, it looks really complicated, but I don't think that it's as complicated as it looks. I think it just took a lot of words to try and keep everyone from getting confused.

I've hidden the true colors behind some black and white so that I don't get shot or something. With any luck you should be able to see the pretty pictures I took by clicking on the b&w image. I tried to get pictures of all the pretty shades I saw, but I'm not that hot a photographer. I am impressed by how good the colors look. I think they're pretty accurate this time.I just don't think I can wait to knit this. I'll put it off until the weekend, but that's probably the best that I can do. I mean.... the other two months have been nice, but this one... this one I adore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a some beautiful yarn! I don't blame you at all for wanting to get it on the needles ASAP. Have fun knitting it up!